Thursday 10 January 2008

Aunty's Bloomer

When I receive my Lifetime Achievement Award from the BBC I sincerely hope they remember to put in a few hastily-gathered Wiki-tails of my high and low lights and don't whack it out to every single person on the BBC's email list - that'll be a few people, I'll be bound - with the legend, "This is where the description paragraph should go, it should not be long and is to the point" right there across the middle...

From: "BBC Press Office"
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 10:17:44 -0000
Subject: BBC alert: Radio 2 Lifetime Achievement Award for John Martyn

Radio 2 Lifetime Achievement Award for John Martyn - This is where the description paragraph should go, it should not be long and is to the point. Press release on the BBC Press Office website:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressreleases/stories/2008/01_january/10/folk.shtml

For more information reply to this email or contact ***, BBC Radio 2 Publicity, on 020 7765 4330

No comments: