Wednesday 9 January 2008

Misdirected, Surely?

Why in the name of sweet heaven's above are you wasting my time with this rubbish?

From: ***
Subject: The Last Snake Man - Austin Stevens

Hi **
I thought that you and your readers might be interested in the above book which I am publishing with the South African wildlife adventurer & herpetologist Austin Stevens. The book is officially launched on May 30th at the Hay Literature Festival where Austin will be interviewed on stage, accompanied by some reptilian "guests" for dramatic impact, before being available for book signings.

I can arrange an interview with Austin for you if you are interested as well as being able to supply pics for use & of course a review copy upon publication.

Please let me know if you need anything else at this stage...


Let's start at you leaving me alone and we'll take it from there, OK?

No comments: