1. Shouldn't that be "ROCK'S" not "ROCKS"?
2. How many people voted?
3. Who counted?
4. Were they allowed to choose whatever song they wanted?
5. Is it "Sweet child o'mine" or "Sweet child o’ mine", because you can't have both.
6. Is it "Whole lotta Love" or "Whole lotta love", because you can't have both.
7. When you say "Derek and the Dominoes", do you mean "Derek and the Dominos"?
8. When you mention Cream's "Sunshine for your love", do you mean Cream's "Sunshine Of Your Love"?
------ Forwarded Message
From: Julia Horne [email@example.com]
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 15:33:24 +0100
Subject: NAME DELTED - Rocks Greatest Riffs
EMBARGOED UNTIL 00:01HRS MONDAY 25th AUGUST 2008
‘SMOKE ON THE WATER’ BY DEEP PURPLE TOPS CHART AS ROCKS GREATEST RIFF
Top Ten To Be Played By NAME DELETED On Bank Holiday Monday
Award-winning DAB station NAME DELETED and DELETED, makers of the in-car DAB Radio "DELETED" have conducted a poll to establish the top ten greatest rock riffs of all time. OH BRILLIANT IDEA - THANKS! NAME DELETED listeners voted ‘Smoke on the Water’ to the number one spot with more than a third of the votes. Led Zeppelin’s ‘Whole Lotta Love’ took second place and Guns ‘n’ Roses ‘Sweet child o’ mine’ came in at number three
1 Deep Purple Smoke on the Water
2 Led Zeppelin Whole lotta Love
3 Guns 'n' Roses Sweet child o'mine
4 AC/DC Whole lotta Rosie
5 Jimi Hendrix Voodoo Chile
6 Derek and the Dominoes Layla
7 Free Alright now
8 Cream Sunshine for your love
9 Black Sabbath Paranoid
10 Deep Purple Burn