Friday 1 February 2008

I Would Rather Die

Andy Scott-Lee's having a party. Craig David and Jordan will be there. Do I want to go? Do I want to go... Let me think. I guess you could say I want to go as much as I want to stick razorblades under my fingernails. Actually, not that much. By the bye, anyone who says, "Have lurvely weekends!!!" needs a punch in the throat.

From: "James @ Hudson PR"
Subject: Launch Party Invitation - Andy Scott-Lee
Hiya all!

Please find attached the invitation to Andy Scott-Lee’s launch party to celebrate his new Valentine’s single, Unforgettable. Its on 5th Feb at Embassy London. Guests include Michelle Heaton, Jordan, Lisa Scott-Lee, Samanda, Craig David, Nicky Graham, Danielle Lloyd etc etc. Sure it be lots of fun!

Please RSVP me names and Ill add to the guestlist. Would also be great for if you have any party pages too!

Have lurvely weekends!!!

James

No comments: