Wednesday 20 February 2008

Literally, Who Cares? 2

I wasn't even aware that there was a band called The Higher. Now I discover someone called Tim (or something) has left them. This is terrible, terrible news. What ever shall we do?


THE HIGHER GUITARIST QUITS BAND

Epitaph records The Higher have parted ways with their guitarist and founding member Tom Oakes. The band will still be coming to the UK in BLAHBLAHBLAH

THE HIGHER regrets to inform everyone that due to personal and creative issues, Tom Oakes has decided to take leave from the band. We wish him the best in his future projects.















I think we all know that's a crock of shit, right? Anyway:



THE HIGHER will continue on and will perform at all dates posted. THE HIGHER wishes to thank all their fans for their understanding, support and love during this time and hopes to see you on tour.

”To all of you, I want to thank all of you for what you have done for this band. I am personally shaken about this, but not destroyed. The band is very adamant about continuing on and I have nothing but the most faith in the world that they will not only continue, but succeed.














I refer you to my previous observation.



If any of you have any questions, I am available to speak further. thank you all again and look forward to a successful 2008!” Tom Oakes

No comments: