Tuesday 25 March 2008

Emissions Impossible

*Is speechless*

From: "Read, Adrian"
Date: 25 March 2008 12:48:31 GMT
To: "Read, Adrian"
Subject: NEWS: Guillemots deny orgasm rumour

Afternoon (serious) newshounds,

According to SILLY WEBSITE NAME DELETED , Guillemots have denied rumours that they've discovered the perfect musical note to give a woman an orgasm. Band member Aristazabal Hawkes admitted that she started the rumour, but insisted that it was merely a "joke" that got out of hand.

She told SWND: "It was in one of our first interviews and I didn't have anything to say. I thought I would be funny and it has just haunted me forever.

"It's a lesson in knowing when to keep your mouth shut. If you don't have anything to say then don't say it!"

Guillemots’ excellent second studio album, BLAHBLAHBLAH, is released by BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH.

As ever, any links you can provide would help me out big time.

Cheers
Ad

No comments: