Wednesday 5 March 2008

Gallagher And Smile

I couldn't care less about Rory Gallagher, but that's OK, it's not my job to. Unfortunately, the person hacking together the following piece of crap clearly couldn't care about Rory Gallagher, or spelling, or guitars or any of the other stuff that, just for now, is their job.

------ Forwarded Message
From: pprpublicity.com
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 11:42:56 -0000
Subject: The Essential Rory Gallagher

Hello

Hope your having a good week [You hope my what is having a good week? And why no full stop?]

The Essential Rory Gallagher consists of 28 newly re-mastered tracks taken from his 21 year solo career.

There has never been a better time to bring this release out with many dedications and tributes surrounding this musical legend [Really? Where?]. The Fender 'Stratocaser' [He means the "Stratocaster", a guitar that - with a blip here and there - has been phenomenally popular since the mid 1950s] is still a great seller and Martin Guitars have made a Rory acoustic model in his honor.

Read on for more information about the tracks and their origins.

Drop me an email and let me know your interest.

Cheers

****



































"Drop me an email and let me know your interest." Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

No comments: